1. Thank you. John Krasinski. Thank you.
The actor is not only making an attempt to deliver us with some light in these dim occasions, but he also gave us a mini Office reunion on Sunday with Steve Carell.
Krasinski launched a new YouTube sequence, Some Good Information, which is rather self-explanatory. In a pretty enjoyable twist, Krasinski spends the display concentrating on some positives heading on in the world, but in an true newscast format.
In the debut version, Krasinski outlined that last week marked the 15-12 months anniversary of The Office environment and threw it to his “entertainment correspondent.” Enter Carell.
In a moment that will make any Business office fan smile from ear to ear, the duo discussed the greatest blooper from the show.
This was a rough weekend if you compensated consideration to the news, so I hope Krasinski absolutely understands how considerably this was desired. And I hope if you are an Business office admirer who has not found Some Good News, that you will look at the video and smile for a couple of minutes.
If you want extra Carell, I interviewed him on the SI Media Podcast last yr and we discussed a handful of of the extra memorable episodes in the series, together with “Basketball” and “On line casino Evening,” which he wrote.
2. Sean Payton would recognize it if his quarterback averted snakes when heading for a walk.
3. Yankees reliever Aroldis Chapman looks to have lifted weights 24/7 during this time of social distancing.
“So we go in there, and it is a beautiful spot, and the character that was there was Exotic Joe. We’re there and I dropped some donations for the tigers’ foodstuff and all that,” O’Neal explained. “We get shots with (the) tigers. We went back a few situations. “Then we go back a different time and we located out that he’s involved with all the things, and then, truly, I stopped going.” Additional O’Neal: “I really do not harm tigers. I love tigers. I appreciate white tigers. Do I place donations to these zoos to assistance these tigers out? I do it all the time. Do I individual tigers individually at my household? No. But I love tigers. Pay attention, persons are likely to make their very own thoughts, but, once again, I was just a customer. I satisfied this guy — not my mate. Really don’t know him. Never ever had any business enterprise dealings with him, and I experienced no thought any of that stuff was going on.”
5. It’s WrestleMania week. Of course, the demonstrate this weekend will be not like any other WrestleMania, but if even if it was the normal Mania display, I nevertheless yearn for the previous-faculty days when we would get performances like these from Vince McMahon, Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan.
5. Author, reporter and podcast host James Andrew Miller is the visitor on this week’s SI Media Podcast. Miller went in depth on what ESPN could do with its Monday Night Football booth now that the network has been snubbed again by Peyton Manning.
In the next 50 percent of the podcast, Miller and I break down the Curb Your Enthusiasm season finale and evaluate Time 10.
6. RANDOM YOUTUBE Video clip OF THE Working day: This is what I want to do anytime I go to the grocery store these times and anyone will come within just six toes of me.
7. Sporting activities Highlight OF THE Working day: Knicks-Suns, 1993, in an all-out brawl named by the terrific Marv Albert.
Be absolutely sure to capture up on past editions of Traina Feelings and verify out the Sports activities Illustrated Media Podcast hosted by Jimmy Traina on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher. You can also abide by Jimmy on Twitter and Instagram.